11 Examples of Self-Affirmation
Created: Feb 21, 2018
- I am worthy of the respect of others.
- I will try to stay positive and not get swayed by other people’s negative attitudes.
- I am able to receive and accept compliments and also give them to others.
- I am excited about new life challenges.
- Self- care is important. The better I feel about myself, the better I will be able to give cheerfully to others.
- I remember past success and expecting more positive outcomes.
- Everyday I remember tree things I am grateful for.
- Situations will arise, it is how I handle them that determines my emotional health.
- I see myself as equal to anybody around me.
- I do not compare myself to others. I try to be compassionate and warm to myself.
- I am in charge of my choices and my life. I prioritize my agenda and take one day at a time.