How to Improve Planning
posted: Jan. 26, 2018.
- Keep a list of tasks and errands posted on the refrigerator (all family members can be helpful).
- Keep a phone book in your car I case you need to find a resource.
- Carefully think out the rout of running errands in order to save time.
- Choose one day a week for appointments and errands.
- Make a master list of home chores done monthly, quarterly, and yearly and note these chores on the calendar so you don’t have to remember them.
- Coordinate with partner to save time and energy, two work faster than one.
- Ask partner for input on planning.
- Identify individual strength when you explore your resources.
- Always weave in desired activities and fun time.
- Re-evaluate effectiveness and identify necessary changes.