- Reduce The “to do list”, separate what needs to be done, what does not need to be done and what you want to do.
- Stop procrastinating, be honest with yourself about what you are willing to do and accept that motivation is not something you have, it is something you do.
- Take some time to yourself every day
- Set a stop time, set a time to stop working on a task and move on to the next restful enjoyable task to balance things.
- Financial responsibility, get a handle on debt and create a special fund for desired purchases.
- Streamline, do not invent the wheel, do not do more than necessary to complete a task, avoid perfectionism.
- Organize, create manageable order to belongings, utilize time management, and create a central information center for family demands.
- Identify quality of life issues, identify what matters more,, enjoy the moment, spend time with people you enjoy, or do activities you enjoy and calm your soul, and you will find peace.
How to Simplify Your Life
Living more simply to overcome difficulties with anxiety
Moving to a small town
Downsizing your living situation
Letting go of things you do not need
Doing what you like for living
Reducing your commute
Reducing exposure to TV
Living close to nature
Taming the telephone
Delegating menial chores
Learning to say “NO” without feeling guilty